Did you order bulk stress balls? Every ball with its cute element is hard to resist. Here’s how to make use of the bulk stress balls.
At least a dozen situations every day make you want to squeeze the life out of something. We all have those tense moments where the pressure gets so much that it is awful if we take it out on someone else and bad if we keep it in. So how do you deal with it in a non-harmful, easy way?
Stress balls are small balls/objects that contain a soft gel or beads covered in a very soft material. Continuously squeezing, pressing, or throwing the ball can help release tension and relieve stress.
Effect Of Stress On The Body:
Stress from daily life can lead to various medical and mental issues and, in the long term, can lead to serious health issues such as high blood pressure or even cardiac problems. Decreasing tension and stress can help with better, deeper sleep and enhance your overall mood and well-being.
Stress balls can be an excellent remedy for this. Squeezing the ball in your hand activates and deactivates muscles in your hand and wrists. This repeated movement of gripping the stress ball and releasing it helps to reduce stress.
Easy To Carry Around:
The best part about them is that you can keep a stress ball at your job or workspace. You can store it easily within a drawer or even keep it on your table as it doesn’t take up much space. Many people enjoy fidgeting with it as well; as they say, it is less distracting than a fidget spinner but provides the same benefit of added focus.
Oh, and it wasn’t an exaggeration that there are at least a dozen moments in a day when you need a stress ball.
Stressful Moments Where Stress Balls Can Be Useful:
Here are 12 moments where you wish you had a stress ball to relieve some tension
- When you’re waiting on hold for the last 15 minutes to talk to a customer representative
- When you were called in for a meeting that discussed something that could’ve easily been an email
- When you’re already late for work and the traffic is worse than ever
- When you come home and see your energy bill (hint: it was much higher than you thought)
- When you ordered a beautiful cat home for your cat, only for it to still sleep in the box, it came in
- When you’re running late and can’t find two socks that match
- When you’re served warm beer
- When someone calls you instead of messaging you
- When there isn’t a single empty seat on the train back home
- When the weather app said it wouldn’t rain and as soon as you leave, it rains
- When you wake up and realize your phone wasn’t on charge the entire night
- When all you want is a hot shower after waking up, but the water is colder than ice
Bulk stress balls are an excellent option for those looking to buy bulk and save money. They can be purchased in packs of 6, 12, 24, 48, or over 100 balls. Buying in bulk lets you choose different forms, sizes, and types of stress balls to discover the ideal stress ball for your needs.